It’s time for the April wrap-up! I read 23 books in April! That makes 87 towards my goal of 200 for this year!
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- The Sellout by Paul Beatty
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- Leave Me by Gayle Forman
- In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan*
- Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer
- Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
- 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher (reread)
- Saga Vol. 7 by Brian K. Vaughan
- This is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
- Sisters One, Two, Three by Nancy Star*
- Last Seen Leaving by Caleb Roehrig
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust*
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
- Good-bye, Chunky Rice by Craig Thompson
- Eeny Meeny by M.J. Arlidge
- The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
- Pop Goes the Weasel by M.J. Arlidge
*Indicates a book not pictured because I read it via library book, ebook, or audiobook.
Does not include 2 books read for work that do not fall in the scope of this blog.
What did you read this month? What are you looking forward to reading in May?