It’s time to wrap-up my July reads. I read 20 books! Wow! That is by far the most books I’ve read in a month. It’s 1 book for every 1.55 days. I also completed my Goodreads Challenge this month, and now stand at 91 books total for the year!
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- You’ll Grow Out of It by Jessi Klein (Review)
- Jackaby by William Ritter
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
- Shrill by Lindy West
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
- All is Not Forgotten by Wendy Walker (Review)*
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman*
- Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke*
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware (Review)
- The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch (Review)
- The Summer that Melted Everything by Tiffany McDaniel (Review)*
- Textbook Amy Krouse Rosenthal by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover*
- The Fellowship of the Ring by JRR Tolkien
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling, Jack Thorne, and John Tiffany (Review)
*Audiobook or eARC, not pictured
(Plus 3 books proofread for my work, not pictured and not within my blog’s scope of genre)
Some of these books have yet to be reviewed on my blog, but I will add the links as I add the reviews! I look forward to August being a very successful month as well.
Have you read any of these books? Which ones are you looking forward to reading?